Moon Tree

Yesterday I went to my first Crazy Crafters Club meeting! It was a lot of fun! we ended up just talking about the new changes to the club and an a little bit about our circle journals.. Well before I went to the meeting and while my 3 year old daughter was sleeping I decided to paint something! I haven't painted in almost 8 months or so and it was very nice to feel a brush in my hands again. It has been so long b/c I have issues being inspired and motivated.

I'm more of a landscape artist. I really suck at anything to do with people. I almost always start my painting with some type of color wash for the back ground. I LOVE to make sunset washes!!!! But I decided to go with a night sky this time with a full moon! I don't think I have mentioned I LOVE the Moon too!! I won't drive on nights when there's a full moon, not b/c of crazy people but b/c I would rather stare at the moon than look at the road. OOPS! :-P lol!! Here is Moon Tree!

2 comments:

Rose Swansong said...

It came out so great! You did a great job with the shading! Maybe you should teach me a few tricks ;)

Junedeer said...

I would love to show you a few tricks!!

Post a Comment