My circle journal

Sorry I have been absent from blogging but I have been spending most of my free time working on my circle journal. I did my journals theme as "Bucket List". For those that don't know a bucket list is a list of things you want to do or accomplish before you "Kick the Bucket" This is also my first time scrap booking and I think I did pretty damn good for my first try!


Here is my cover. I changed it a few times but I like how it turned out in the end! Thanks Lindsey for letting me borrow your Cricut!!!


This is the back cover at the last minute I added a quote by James Dean to it. "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."






















These are my "What is a Bucket list" and "bucket List Rules" pages these were my most difficult pages to finish b/c they had huge blank spots on them and it took until Monday for me to finish them!




These are my sign in pages. I used the Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge and made 8 bucket cards. I was having issues with the cards opening and getting stuck on each other every time you tried to close the book. So I used my nifty Eye-lets Ect kit to make reinforced holes so I could use buttons and hemp to make closures for the cards!! I had such a good idea Rose did something similar on her sign in pages as well! :)



This is the #1 thing on my Bucket list!! Oh Burning Man how I hope I get to bask in all your funky artsy glory in 2011!! My book only calls for 2 page spreads so I was going to put Burning man in the 2 beige squares and European Travel in the blue ones. Yeah I scratched that idea and decided BM needed a page all to it's self. Actually I ended up doing a 4 page spread b/c my 8x8 pages just weren't big enough to put more than one concept on!! lol



This is my Extensive European Travel page. I found a map of Europe and glued jewels on to each country I wanted to visit. Note the only green jewel is on Holland!:) I then used pictures to highlight different countries that are at the top of my list of places to go!



this is my spirituality page. I really want to learn how to do yoga. I have issues meditating and I think it would help me in that department!



And last but not least my living with nature page! I had a lot of fun doing this and I cant wait to get it back in 8 months and see what everyone else has done!

Now I just need to figure out what craft I'm gonna make a tutorial on for Ash's book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment